free counters

Thursday, April 9, 2009

NEDERLANDS


This is the third posts im posting here. For the last 20 minutes.

So damn barsterd bored.

And frustrated too.

Bartha and BAyern just finished the match and thank eu god for the messiah double score.

LOL. NICE NEDERLANDS jersey. With Kemek too. Kemek handsome liao.


Yet i just remembered that Aleemy and I are gonna try to go for Anak Wayang audition and we just imagined ourselves in 5 years time.

LOL. Aleemy just thought what it would be like if he just get accepted into the Anak Wayang reality show and I am wondering myself maybe I would be look like William Hung. Damn.

Okay thats all. I am sleepy already liao.

Puma Loco Gracias. Adios

3 remark/s:

umlöt said...

DONT COMMENT AFTER THIS. THIS PAGE IS GUARDED BY REPUBLIC OF MALAYA

Kamal Lazi said...

fker lots

Anonymous said...

OMAGAD! ANAK WAYANG! HO LIAO! :D